Improving performance through targeted scale for Nest Pensions
16th February 2018
by Jacqui Wallis
more posts by this author
“Addition+ have become part of our extended team, focused on delivering measurable, integrated and innovative campaigns, which have exceeded our expectations.”Ranila Ravi-Burslem, director of marketing strategy and planning, Nest
The goals Addition+ set out to achieve for NEST included:
- Increasing scheme applications
- Hitting target CPA
- Improving awareness of the brand and its offering
At the same time, the challenges included:
- Highly competitive environment
- Ensuring cost-effectiveness
- Wide ranging target audience group of SMEs and sole traders
- +84% conversion rate
- -43% CPA rate below/cheaper than target
- +110% site traffic
- +22% conversions above target
The Addition+ Difference
- Improving performance – Addition+ used machine learning to optimise the campaign, maximising scheme applications and improving awareness.
- Targeted scale – Using data analysis, we targeted relevant audiences in real-time. Algorithms built in-house provide sustainable, accurate scale.
- Live innovation – The NEST campaign ran across premium sites, and incorporated radio in order to increase brand awareness against important audience segments.